Three Olive Hummus. Comprehensive nutrition resource for Culinaria Hummus, Three Olive. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Hummus, Three Olive from Culinaria. Up your game by serving it on aromatic cinnamon and ginger oil, or with roast garlic and mushrooms, or even under marinated grilled quail skewers.
I make this simple hummus without tahini all the time. I absolutely love hummus, and typically have some stocked in my refrigerator. I've tried just about every fancy variety and flavor combination of. You can cook Three Olive Hummus using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Three Olive Hummus
- It’s 1/4 cup of Tahini, stirred well.
- You need 1/3 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 5 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt, to taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced green olives.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced black olives.
- You need 1/2 cup of sliced kalamata olives.
- It’s 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed well.
If you like olives and hummus, you'll love this low-fat green olive hummus. How would you rate this product? Marketside has really good hummus- this flavor is good, but the best imo is black bean + jalapeño. These hummus recipe toppings are simple and take no time at all.
Three Olive Hummus step by step
- Warm the chickpeas in a large, covered bowl in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring twice..
- In a food processor place the tahini and lemon juice. Process on high for 2 minutes until it looks whipped. Scrape down the bowl with a spatula..
- Add the garlic and process for 1 minute on high. Scrape down the bowl with spatula..
- Add the olive oil, salt, sugar and spices. Process on high for 1 minute. Scrape down the bowl with spatula..
- Add the warmed chickpeas and process on high for 2 minutes. Scrape down the bowl..
- Add water 1 tbsp at a time, processing after each addition, until the hummus reaches your desired consistency. You may need more or less water depending how thick you want it..
- Process on high for 2 minutes until the hummus is smooth..
- Add the olives and process for 30 seconds..
- Serve with a drizzle of olive oil and sprinkle of spices. It is an excellent dip for cut vegetables, crackers, chips, pita or as a spread inside sandwiches..
Put hummus into a shallow dish, swirl through a tsp of harissa and a tbsp of natural yogurt, then sprinkle over the roasted chickpeas. Make Black Olive Hummus or Green Olive Hummus … it's up to you! Then, serve this healthy homemade hummus with veggies, pita bread, or crackers for a vegan snack or appetizer. Serve the hummus at room temperature. I like to spread it in a wide, shallow bowl, where I can Drizzle with the last three tablespoons olive oil, and scatter the parsley and Aleppo pepper on top.