Corn Dog Muffins.
You can cook Corn Dog Muffins using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Dog Muffins
- It’s 1 packages of Turkey Dogs.
- It’s 2 box of Jiffy Cornbread Mix.
- You need 2 each of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
Corn Dog Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine dry cornbread mix, eggs,and milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix until a lumpy batter forms.
- Allow mixture to settle for 4 minutes.
- Using a greased 12 cup muffin tin, fill batter halfway full.
- Cut 4 hotdogs into 3 sections each.
- Press hotdog into the center of the batter.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the muffins begin to brown around the edges.