Cheese lovers CousCous. Contact Cheese Lovers on Messenger. www.cheeselovers.gr. It's mac and cheese in small, round form! Chef John's recipe swaps Israeli couscous for the macaroni and gets a bit of heat from diced pimentos and cayenne pepper.
Pile the couscous onto a serving plate and top with the remaining vegetables. Crumble over the cheese, scatter with the remaining thyme and drizzle over the honey. In this dish, a bed of fluffy couscous is topped with a hearty, well-sauced medley of vegetables, which gets bold flavor from a blend of smoked paprika, cayenne, cinnamon, and more. You can have Cheese lovers CousCous using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese lovers CousCous
- Prepare 200 g of emmental cheese.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 70 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 70 g of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
- You need of For couscous.
- Prepare 1 of triangle cream cheese.
- It’s of thousand island salad dressing.
- It’s 70 g of couscous.
- Prepare 70 ml of veggie soup made of cube.
Couscous, a small type of pasta, is made from crushed and steamed durum wheat. North Africans use couscous the same way many cultures use rice. It is popular in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Libya. Enjoy this easy Israeli Couscous & Cheese Recipe!
Cheese lovers CousCous step by step
- First, slice the emmentali cheese into thick slices and put it into the freezer for a short time to firm up. Then cover the slices in flour, then egg, finally breadcrumbs, and fry them in generous amout of hot oil.
- Cook the veggie soup cube according to packaging, when ready pour it on the couscous, mix it well, cover and let it rest for 10 min..
- Mix the triangle cream cheese into the couscous. Serve with the fried cheese and 1000 island salad dressing.
The Best Goat Cheese Couscous Recipes on Yummly Couscous With Bacon And Croutons Of Goat Cheese With Basil Oil, Couscous And Sweet Potato Salad With Goat Cheese, Israeli. Sweet potato couscous bowls topped with roasted sweet potatoes, white beans, almonds, pesto, and avocado. Delicious and made with better-for-you ingredients. Stop wrapping your fancy cheese back up in the plastic you ferociously tore through to get to the goodness.