BBQ Grilled Chicken.
You can cook BBQ Grilled Chicken using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ Grilled Chicken
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Green bell pepper, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 4 of Skinless boneless chicken breast halves.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Pepper.
BBQ Grilled Chicken instructions
- Preheat grill..
- Warm the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the onion and green pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring, until softened. Stir in barbecue sauce. Cook for 3 minutes to warm through and blend flavors, stirring often..
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Combine the chicken and 1 cup of the sauce in a large zip-top plastic bag; flip to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or up to 2 hours..
- Remove the chicken from the marinade; discard remaining marinade and bag. Place the chicken on an oiled grill over medium-hot coals; cook 12 minutes, turning once. Serve chicken with the remaining barbecue sauce..