BBQ Grilled Chicken.
You can cook BBQ Grilled Chicken using 1 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ Grilled Chicken
- You need of See below, 3 chicken breasts.
BBQ Grilled Chicken step by step
- Trim chicken breasts of extra day, flatten to 3/4 inch thickness..
- Mix brine of 3 cups water, 1.5 tablespoon salt, 1.5 tablespoon brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)..
- Add brine to chicken and submerge, refrigerate 30 mins to 1 hr..
- Warm grill to 450 degrees..
- Rinse chicken lightly, pat dry..
- Brush lightly with BBQ sauce of your choice..
- Grill, flip every 5 mins, about 3-4 mins before done, brush both sides with BBQ sauce..