Roasted New Potato & Bacon Salad. Roasted New Potatoes with Caramelized Onions and Truffle Oil. Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Arrange, cut side down, on a large lipped cookie sheet or jellyroll pan.
Rinse and dry the unpeeled new potatoes. In a large roasting pan, toss potatoes with oil, and season with salt and pepper. These roasted new potatoes are fantastic with fresh-dug small new potatoes, but they can also be enjoyed with small white or red-skinned potatoes. You can cook Roasted New Potato & Bacon Salad using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted New Potato & Bacon Salad
- It’s 3 lb of small red new potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked bacon.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 small of sweet yellow onion.
- You need 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 4 oz of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 2 of chopped green onions.
It's great with anything off the grill. These roasted new potatoes are flavoured with garlic and sea salt for a subtle taste boost. Want to try something a little different for your roast dinner? New potatoes are seasoned with mustard seeds, salt, pepper, butter and roasted over apple wood for a surefire side.
Roasted New Potato & Bacon Salad instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Cut bacon into 1/2‑inch pieces and cut washed potatoes into 1/2‑inch dice..
- Toss potatoes and bacon in a microwave‑safe dish, covered with a lid..
- Microwave on high 7‑10 minutes or until potatoes begin to cook; rotate dish and stir halfway through cooking time..
- Chop onion coarsely and mince garlic..
- Remove potatoes from microwave; drizzle with oil and toss to coat. Transfer mixture to a large baking sheet and combine with onion, garlic, salt and pepper. Spread mixture out evenly..
- Roast 20‑30 minutes or to desired doneness; stir potatoes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- To make dressing, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, ranch mix and dressing..
- Place potato mixture in a large bowl; toss with cheese, chopped green onions and dressing. Serve warm or at room temperature..
I like to find the really small new potatoes that are usually less than an inch in size and roast them whole. These are the BEST roasted red potatoes you'll ever have – full of flavor, browned and crisp. Sprinkle evenly with onion; drizzle evenly with chicken stock. New Potatoes With Herbes De Provence, Lemon and Coarse Salt. For this warm version, new potatoes are roasted right alongside green beans, then tossed in a tangy champagne vinegar and Gorgonzola dressing.