Vegetarian Oven grilled Pepper.
You can cook Vegetarian Oven grilled Pepper using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Oven grilled Pepper
- It’s of Filling.
- Prepare 1 dash of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of onion seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion, chopped.
- You need 8 clove of garlic, chopped.
- You need 175 grams of minced soy.
- It’s 100 grams of zucchini, chopped.
- You need 100 grams of corn.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tandoori masala powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 20 grams of coconut, chopped.
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare 6 of Green Peppers.
- It’s of Topping.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese, grated.
Vegetarian Oven grilled Pepper step by step
- Heat the dash of olive oil and add the onion seeds, stir until you can smell the fragrance of the onion seeds..
- Now add the chopped onions and stir till slightly golden. Then add the chopped garlic until light brown..
- Add the minced soy and chopped zucchini and fry for about 4 minutes..
- Now add the corn and chopped fresh coconut. Then start adding the seasoning..
- Add the tomato paste, stir for another 3 minutes. Add salt and sugar according to your own taste. Put on the lid and let it simmer for another 3 minutes..
- The filling is ready, now it's time to prepare the peppers by cutting the top off and cleaning out the seeds..
- Stuff the filling into the Peppers.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Put some olive oil onto the peppers and top it off with the grated Parmesan. Put them back into the oven for 30 minutes..