You can cook Cherry Sparkler using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cherry Sparkler
- It’s 1/2 gallon of distilled water.
- You need 1 of (2 liter) bottle cherry flavored, lemon lime soft drink, chilled (I use Cherry 7 Up).
- You need 4 of ( ounce jars) maraschino cherries, drained (I use 2 bottles of red cherries and 2 bottles of green cherries).
Cherry Sparkler instructions
- Place 1 cherry in each compartment of 4 ice cube trays..
- Fill trays with distilled water..
- Freeze 8 hours..
- Serve soft drink over ice cubes..
- *This makes approximately 8 1/2 cups.*.
- **I usually use green and red cherries, but you can use green for Christmas and red for Valentine's Day, Fourth of July, and Memorial Day if you wish.**.