You can cook Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 of medium onion, diced.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 29 oz of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- You need 7 oz of mexicorn (or plain canned corn) drained.
- It’s 15 oz of canned black beans, drained.
- Prepare 15 oz of ranch style beans.
- You need 15 oz of navy beans (white).
- Prepare 10 oz of Rotel (your favorite kind).
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 envelope of ranch salad dressing & seasoning mix.
- Prepare 1 of fritos chips for serving.
- You need 1 of shredded cheddar cheese for topping.
Taco Soup instructions
- Saute onion in olive oil.
- Add ground beef, cook until brown and drain.
- Add all ingredients and beef mixture to pot..
- Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 1 hour.
- Serve with fritos, topped with cheese.