Raw Zucchini Greek Salad Makizushi. In this refreshing Greek Zucchini Salad, the zucchini is enjoyed raw. I know there are people who eat raw vegetables particularly for nutrition reasons, but honestly I love the texture and flavor of raw zucchini. It's not harsh at all, and it actually absorbs the flavors of the salad in a wonderful way.
Raw Zucchini & Green Apple Noodle Salad with Citrus VinaigretteZen and Spice. Slice off the ends of the zucchini. Using a mandolin or potato peeler, peel thin strips of zucchini into a bowl. You can cook Raw Zucchini Greek Salad Makizushi using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raw Zucchini Greek Salad Makizushi
- You need 2 of medium organic zucchini.
- You need 1 of organic carrot, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 1 of organic beetroot, sliced lengthwise.
- You need 1 of organic green bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- You need 2 of organic roma tomatoes, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare of Few sprigs of fresh coriander.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of For Cashew nut sour cream-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of organic raw cashews, soaked overnight.
- Prepare 1/2 of organic ripe avocado.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of organic lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
Zucchini noodles with cabbage, carrots, red bell pepper, green onions, tossed with a sesame rice vinegar dressing. So far my favorite vegetable to "spiralize" is zucchini. One quick way to make use of zucchini noodles is to just toss the raw "zoodles" with salad dressing. In this this delicious Grilled Zucchini Greek Salad grilled zucchini replaces the cucumbers, and this is a tasty low-carb Greek Salad variation when you have zucchini that needs to be used!
Raw Zucchini Greek Salad Makizushi instructions
- Chop the ends of the zucchini, use a vegetable peeler to peel thin slices along lengthwise. Pat the slices with paper towel to slightly dry them..
- To prepare cashew nut sour cream, blend everything listed under it's ingredients for few minutes till it forms a smooth paste..
- Spread the cashew nut sour cream onto zucchini slices with the help of a knife..
- Arrange sliced vegetables and coriander leaves at one end of zucchini slice, sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Then simply roll the slices..
She held out a plate piled with my salad. And as my new friend went in for another bite, somehow I didn't feel so alone anymore. A light summer salad with raw zucchini, tomatoes, and basil with a simple olive oil and vinegar dressing to bring out the flavor of the veg. Combine zucchini and tomatoes in a salad bowl. Whisk oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper together until well combined.