Apom Balik (Malaysian Pancake) #cookingwithyui.
You can have Apom Balik (Malaysian Pancake) #cookingwithyui using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apom Balik (Malaysian Pancake) #cookingwithyui
- It’s of Ingredients.
- Prepare 350 g of Plain flour.
- You need 3 of Eggs.
- You need 150 g of Castor Sugar.
- Prepare 2 cups of Lukewarm water.
- It’s 5 g of Yeast or 7 g sachet.
- You need 5 g of Bicarbonate soda or 7 g sachet.
Apom Balik (Malaysian Pancake) #cookingwithyui step by step
- Peanuts Toast the peanuts, remove the skin and blend but not too fine. Cane Sugar Use cane sugar for sprinkle or castor sugar Batter Just mix everything together and let it sit for 30 minutes or more like pancake. Frying Heat pan then put some butter and fry an egg to even the heat. Wipe off all the butter before putting in the batter. When you place the batter in, swirl the batter to coat the sides a bit as I like eating the sides. Cover for a minute or so until bubbles appear..
- Sprinkle cane sugar and crushed peanuts. Cover for a couple of minute. Remove cover and flip one side over to the other side. Cover and leave for another minute before removing from pan. Rest few minutes if you can before cutting and eating..