Sir's Paper Chicken.
You can have Sir's Paper Chicken using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sir's Paper Chicken
- Prepare 4 piece of chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Light Soya Sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dark Soya Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cooking wine.
- Prepare 5 slice of ginger cut to small slice.
- It’s 1 of Baking Paper.
- You need 6 piece of Leek.
Sir's Paper Chicken instructions
- Add all ingredients and marinate for an hour minimum..
- Cit baking paper that is enough to wrap a piece of chicken.
- Wrap chicken using baking paper into envelope shape to prevent leaking of the sauce..
- Ovan bake for 35 mins at 180°F..
- You may toss around to check if the chicken is well cooked..
- Done! Best serve with white rice..