Indonesian meatball-Bakso. Bakso is Indonesian meatball, and is an extremely popular Indonesian food. It's everywhere; you're just as likely to find it being sold by street vendors (called kaki lima), mom and pop eateries and. This video is about how to make bakso.
Bakso is a popular Indonesian meatball soup. This homemade recipe is a quick version using juicy beef meatballs simmered in a simple broth, which can be served with or without noodles. Try to make this recipe at home, it's cheap, easy, and healthy. You can cook Indonesian meatball-Bakso using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indonesian meatball-Bakso
- You need 500 g of meat.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic powder or 3 garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1,5 tsp of salt.
- You need 80 g of ice cubes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fried onion.
- You need of Optional: 1 small cube of mushroom broth.
This is a recipe of Bakso (Indonesian Meatball). It's commonly eat as a snack in Indonesia. Meatballs are ubiquitous in Asian noodle soups. What makes the Indonesian bakso different?
Indonesian meatball-Bakso instructions
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor, except ice cubes..
- Start the food processor while adding ice cubes gradually until it all combined..
- On the boiling pan, bring water to boil and reduce the heat..
- Make balls from the meat dough and put it into the boiling pan..
- Wait untill the meatballs float the take it off the heat and put the meatballs into the bowl of ice water..
They are dense because of the paste used to make them. Learn how to make this Indonesian style bakso ayam and kuah bakso ayam with this easy no fuss recipe. All the tips you need to make springy bouncy meatballs. I can probably safely say that. Bakso is an Indonesian beef ball similar to Chinese or Vietnamese beef balls.