Grilled Corn Salad.
You can have Grilled Corn Salad using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Corn Salad
- You need 4 of ears of fresh corn on the cob, husked and silks removed.
- It’s 3 tbsp of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/3 cup of small diced red onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper and salt to tsste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hot sauce, such as franks brand.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh chopped basil leaves.
- Prepare 4 slice of crispy cooked bacon for garnish.
Grilled Corn Salad instructions
- Preheat grill to high heat..
- MAKE DRESSING.
- In a large bowl combine vinegar, oil, onion, pepper, cajun seasoning, hot sauce and basil whisk to combine and set aside to wait for grilled corn.
- Place corn directly on grill, do not add butter or oil, just plain dry corn. Grill turning as brown spots appear, about 5 minutes total time. Remove from grill and using gloves or holding the top of the corn cob with paper towels (to protect your hands from the heat) cut kernals off cob. Combine with dressing and mix well..
- Garnish with bacon, crumbled. We have everyone add the bacon on each portion to keep it crispy..
- This salad is also good cold!.