Moroccan Lamb Meatballs.
You can cook Moroccan Lamb Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moroccan Lamb Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of ground lamb.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of panko.
- It’s 2 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- You need of Feta.
- Prepare of Pistachios.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mint.
Moroccan Lamb Meatballs step by step
- Mix lamb with 1 tsp of each spice, panko & egg.
- Form into 16 meatballs.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in skillet. Cook meatballs over med/high heat 6-8 min. Remove from skillet. Drain grease..
- Return meatballs to skillet, add tomatoes and remaining spices. Cover and simmer 6-8 min..
- Serve over couscous. Top with feta, pistachios, chopped mint.