Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork.
You can have Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork
- It’s of pls refer to my recipe BAKE GROUND MEAT.
- It’s 1 of large Egg (optional add on).
- Prepare 100 grams of ground pork.
- You need 1 dash of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of each of light soy sauce and pepper.
- You need of bake bean in tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of red bean in tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each of tomato ketchup and chili ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
Baked Red Bean with Baked Ground Pork instructions
- Mix ground pork with seasoning then baked it at200C/400F for 20 to 25 minutes then set aside or you can simply pan fry the patty till it's brown.
- Bake the red bean with the chili sauce and tomato sauce and seasoning at 200C /400F for10 minutes.
- Break the baked pork into bite size then serve the baked red bean.