grilled parmesan ranch chicken packs. Place packs on grill over medium heat. Parmesan ranch chicken is ready in under an hour with just five simple ingredients. Only change I made to the recipe was using actual parmesan cheese rather than the grated stuff.
Grilled Parmesan-Ranch-Chicken Pack for the grill. boyscout style. Grilled ranch parmesan chicken recipe: This chicken is so good so I figured I would put my recipe on here. Perfectly crispy, tender and flavorful every time! You can have grilled parmesan ranch chicken packs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of grilled parmesan ranch chicken packs
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt free garlic herb blend.
- You need 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 cup of quartered small red potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of baby carrots, cut in half lengthwise.
- It’s 1/4 lb of green beans, trimmed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of finely shredded parmesan cheese.
Buttery Crackers, savory Ranch and Parmesan Cheese blend together to create the most juicy and delicious chicken you've ever tasted! When I first made this Parmesan Ranch Baked Chicken recipe a couple of years ago, I wasn't planning on posting it because I didn't know how it would turn out. LongHorn Steakhouse Garlic Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe- copycat from LongHorn Steakhouse. Grilled chicken topped with a creamy Ranch sauce and parmesan crumb topping.
grilled parmesan ranch chicken packs step by step
- heat grill. cut 4 sheets (18×12in) of foil, spray with cooking spray. sprinkle chicken with garlic herb blend, place 1 breast on each sheet of foil. drizzle 1 tbsp of the dressing over each breast.
- in medium bowl, mix remaining 1/4 cup dressing and the water. stir in potatoes, carrots and green beans. divide vegetables among chicken breasts. sprinkle with cheese.
- bring up 2 sides of foil so edges meet. seal edges, making tight 1/2 inch fold. fold again, allowing space for heat circulation and expansion. fold other sides to seal.
- place packets on grill over med heat. cover grill. cook 10 min. rotate a packets 1/2 turn, cook 5-15 min longer or until vegetables are tender and juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut. (170°).
- to serve, cut large X across top of each packet, carefully fold back foil to allow steam to escape.
I made this tonight and it is AMAZZZING!!! 🙂. Vegetable Options for Cheesy Ranch Chicken Foil Packets: This recipe is also easily customizable for picky eaters. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over chicken and veggies. Wrap up foil packets to close. Could these be frozen after preparing to then pack in a cooler for camping?