You can cook Chicken Laksa using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Laksa
- You need 500 grams of Chicken thigh fillet, 1 inch diced.
- Prepare 1 of Brown onion, diced.
- You need 1 of Zucchini, halved lengthways and sliced diagonally.
- You need 2 medium of carrot, sliced as zucchini.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Baby bok choy, roughly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Handful snow peas, sliced diagonally.
- It’s 1/2 of Red capsicum, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Handful baby corn.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bamboo shoots.
- You need 1 small of can chopped water chestnuts.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bean sprouts.
- It’s 2 can of (400ml) coconut cream.
- Prepare 125 grams of Rice noodle.
- It’s 1 of Chopped chilli, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Cayenne pepper, to taste.
- You need 1 of Cracked black pepper, to taste.
- Prepare 1 jar of laksa paste (or red curry, or panang).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chicken stock powder.
- It’s 1 stick of Spring onion, sliced diagonally.
Chicken Laksa step by step
- In large non stick pot- brown chicken and set aside. Add onion, curry paste and fry until onion is soft. Add coconut cream and hard veggies, stock and spices. Bring to boil and simmer until slightly softened..
- Meanwhile- boil kettle, pour over rice noodle and cover until cooked. Strain and set aside..
- Add soft veggies (bok choy, bean sprouts) for another minute or two. Throw some rice noodle in bowl- then laksa- top with spring onion and toasted chopped peanuts. Wallah!.