Couscous Rucola Salad.
You can cook Couscous Rucola Salad using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Couscous Rucola Salad
- You need 3/4 cup of Couscous.
- Prepare 1 cup of Water.
- You need 5 heads of Rucola (aka arugula, aka rocket).
- It’s 12 of Cherry Tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Myoga (or sub w/purple onion).
- You need 50 g of Pine Nuts.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Fine Black Pepper.
Couscous Rucola Salad step by step
- In saucepan, add water and bring water to a boil..
- Add olive oil,.
- Black pepper..
- Remove from heat and add couscous. Lightly mix so that all of the couscous gets covered in the sauce..
- Cover pan and set aside for 5 min. Couscous will absorb all the sauce..
- Cut rucola,.
- And mix in large bowl..
- Add in the prepared couscous,.
- And mix well so that all veggies are covered in couscous..
- Add in pine nuts and lightly mix..
- Wrap with plastic wrap and chill in fridge for 1 hour and serve. If you like, can be eaten right away without chilling..
- Check out video filmed at Cookpad Studio Daikanyama at: https://cookpad.com/recipe/4945819.