Corn Dogs with grilled potatoes.
You can have Corn Dogs with grilled potatoes using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Corn Dogs with grilled potatoes
- It’s 1 packet of Chicken Frankfurters.
- You need of I/2 bowl maize meal.
- It’s 1/2 bowl of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
Corn Dogs with grilled potatoes instructions
- Take the frankfurters, cut into half.
- Skewer them into wooden sticks. Keep aside.
- Now take a bowl mix the flour & all the other ingredients.
- It will have to be a thick batter. Now take the frankfurters & dip them in the batter till well coated..
- Deep fry these on medium heat till golden brown.