Spicy Island Bison Burgers.
You can have Spicy Island Bison Burgers using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Island Bison Burgers
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground Bison.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- You need 2 of pineapple rings.
- It’s 2 oz. of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 tbsp. of diced, pickled jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 of Kings Hawaiian Burger Bunes.
Spicy Island Bison Burgers instructions
- Form your ground bison into 2 equal sized patties. Season with your favorite burger seasoning..
- Stir jalapenos into cream cheese. Set aside..
- Place burgers and pineapple rings onto hot grill (approx. 300*F). Cook for approximately 6 minutes. Flip burgers and pineapples..
- After approximately 4 more minutes, place a spoonful of cream cheese onto the top of each burger. Place pineapple rings on top. Close grill and allow to cook for 2 more minutes..
- Place burgers on burger buns and serve..
- You'll probably have lots of leftover pineapple rings… might I suggest an excuse to make: Pineapple Upside Down Cake!.