Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad. Короткометражка, комедия. Режиссер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. В ролях: Патрик Фингер. Если жизнь преподносит брокколи, закажи пиццу! Продюсер: Иван Сайнс-Пардо. Some people prefer broccoli florets, but you can eat the leaves and stems, too. The stalk contains the most fiber, while broccoli leaves are highest in cell-protecting antioxidants.
Broccoli nutrition is rich in dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins, antioxidants and phytochemicals that have proven health benefits against prostate, colon, breast cancers and stroke. Broccoli is a green vegetable (Brassica oleracea var. italica) in the flowering plant family Brassicaceae (formerly Cruciferae), characterized by fleshy green flower heads arranged in a tree-like fashion on branches sprouting from a thick, edible stalk. 🎦 Broccoli. Broccoli is an edible green plant in the cabbage family whose large flowering head is eaten as a vegetable. You can cook Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad
- It’s 1 head of Broccoli chopped.
- Prepare 1 head of Cauliflower chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon (cooked and crumbled).
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
Broccoli is considered to be one of the most nutritious vegetables and, when cooked properly, it can really be a delicious addition to any meal plan. Broccoli, form of cabbage, of the mustard family, grown for its edible flower buds and stalk. Native to the eastern Mediterranean and Asia Minor, broccoli was cultivated in ancient Rome. But equally interesting for us is the amount of broccoli consumed.
Broccoli & Cauliflower Salad step by step
- Cook off your 1/2 pd. of bacon. Let cool. Crumble up. Set aside..
- Chop up your head of broccoli and cauliflower and place in large mixing bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, salt, cheese and crumbled bacon bits.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve..
Broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable rich in nutrients. Possible health benefits include lowering cancer risk and boosting the immune system. Learn more about the health benefits of broccoli here. Broccoli is often nicknamed "little trees" thanks to its light green stalk and tightly clustered, dark green flowering head. Raw broccoli is very crunchy with a vegetal, slightly sweet and slightly bitter flavor.