Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas. Tortilla Burgers Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Serve on tortillas with salsa, sour cream and cheese if desired. Today I'm giving you one of my favorite veggie burger recipes!
Our most trusted Bean Burger With Tortillas recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Tortilla chips are amazing when they soak up the broth of a hot soup. You can have Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas
- Prepare of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dark brown sugar.
- Prepare of Beans and burger.
- You need 1 quart of baked beans.
- It’s 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fire roasted peppers.
- You need 1 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- It’s 1/4 pound of mozzarella cheese diced.
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- You need As needed of 8 inch tortillas.
- Prepare of Optional.
- Prepare To taste of your favorite hot sauce.
Try this quick and easy dinner recipe for tortilla and black bean soup. Canned beans are versatile, delicious, and budget friendly. Try them in freezer burritos, creamy dips, vegetarian stews, veggie burgers, and more. We use crushed tortilla chips to bind the burgers together, making them a great vehicle for using up This black bean burger is delicious.
Beans, Burger, Served with Tortillas instructions
- Chop the peppers. Add the sirloin to a deep pan and brown add with it the peppers. Sauté 7 minutes and then stir in the spices..
- When browned add the beans and cheddar cheese. Let simmer for 30 minutes stirring often keep covered..
- When it's cooked remove from heat..
- Dice the mozzarella cheese..
- Add to the top of the beans and burger. Cover and let rest..
- Heat the tortillas till hot and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
I have made it several times and I enjoy it but I have made a few changes. Instead of serving it on a bun as suggested I served it over. Chicken tortilla soup is made extra hearty thanks to Great Northern beans and black beans added to the traditional Mexican-inspired dish. "This filling chicken tortilla soup will leave bellies full and happy, and is boyfriend-approved. Serve these burgers tucked into whole wheat tortillas or pita pockets and slathered with Cilantro Sauce. Canned chipotle chiles in adobo sauce are readily available Using spoon, drop bean mixture by one-sixths into breadcrumbs.