You can have Stuffed Jalapenos using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Jalapenos
- You need of Ingredient.
- Prepare 12 large of jalapenos…. mine were 3 inches long.
- It’s 12 slice of bacon.
- Prepare 2 oz of pepper jack cheese, cubed.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of ground sausage.
Stuffed Jalapenos step by step
- remove tops and seed core from jalapenos, rinse out.
- cut cheese into 12 cubes, put one cube cheese in each jalapeno.
- stuff each jalapeno with sausage, I used 2 -3 teaspoons sausage for eac.
- wrap each with bacon slice, secure with toothpic.
- bake in oven at 400°F for 45 minutes to 1 hour..
- An easier way to remove seeds is to split down lengthwise, then remove seeds, and stuff with desired filling….my husband made these and used ground sausage, cheese, then wrapped peppers in bacon..
- peppers are done when sausage is no longer pink..
- as an alternativethese would be fantastic cooked on a grill.
- serve as an appetizer or side..