Fiesta Chicken Salad. Chicken Fiesta Salad in a Mason Jar. I know I said that salads are one of my favorite lunches (and they are!), but some days are too crazy to have time to make lunch. Fiesta Chicken Salad (No Mayo/Dairy Free).
Fiesta Chicken Salad – Lightened up chicken salad full of fresh and zesty flavors! This chicken salad is delicious served on a bed of greens, on a roll, in a taco shell, or even in a quesadilla. Cover with cold water then place lid on saucepan. You can cook Fiesta Chicken Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken Salad
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 packages of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 medium of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 1 cup of black eyed peas, cooked and drained.
- You need 1/2 cup of salsa.
- It’s 4 of servings of spinach.
- You need 1 large of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of bell pepper, chopped.
- You need 4 of fresh banana peppers, chopped.
This Fiesta Chicken Salad is a great way to change up your sandwiches. This cheesy mix of chicken, salsa and mayo is scooped up in broken taco shells to make a tasty salad for one. Break apart taco shells to scoop up salad. However, the man LOVES all Mexican foods — so when I served up this Fiesta Chicken Salad earlier this summer, I was not surprised. -This fiesta chicken salad is perfect for pita pockets, ciabatta buns, or wraps.
Fiesta Chicken Salad step by step
- Rub chicken with half the taco seasoning and cook on a George Foreman or in an oiled pan until juices are clear.
- Saute onion in a skillet, add corn, beans, black eyed peas, salsa and other half of taco seasoning in the skillet. Mix and cook until heated through.
- Serve sliced chicken and hot corn mixture over spinach, chopped peppers and tomato. Tortilla chips make excellent croutons!.
Its also a great addition topped on salad greens if you're watching your carb intake. For any of you looking for a meatless. This is a dish I can prepare in fifteen minutes! My husband gave me the secret of using the broiler to cook chicken faster and I discovered the spice blend as I tried to find ways to. This colorful salad has all your favorite fiesta flavors!