Cauliflower "couscous". No, it probably wouldn't win in a side-by-side taste You make this copycat couscous by pulsing cauliflower florets in a food processor (or grating them. Making cauliflower couscous couldn't be easier. You just grind up fresh cauliflower florets in a food processor until they resemble couscous.
While cauliflower pizza might not resemble actual pizza dough, cauliflower couscous (in my opinion) really does mimic the texture of actual couscous remarkably well. Cut cauliflower into very finely chopped pieces similar to real couscous or rice. No matter how long you've been eating low-carb, you still might How To Make Cauliflower Couscous. You can cook Cauliflower "couscous" using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower "couscous"
- It’s 1 cup of Sun-dried tomatoes.
- Prepare 4 cup of Cauliflower "couscous".
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Thinly sliced leaks.
- You need 1 of as needed Salt and pepper.
Remember earlier when I said this recipe was super simple to make? Spice Merchant Cauliflower Couscous. by: QueenSashy. This cauliflower couscous recipe contains finely chopped cauliflower, lemon, basil, and maple syrup and resembles couscous. Meanwhile, place the cauliflower in batches in a food processor.
Cauliflower "couscous" step by step
- Pulse cauliflower in a food processor until it has the consistency of couscous.
- Sauté garlic and leaks in olive oil in a frying pan over medium/low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Drain and chop sun dried tomatoes and add to pan, cooking until leeks are soft.
- Add cauliflower "couscous" and cook until warmed through and softened.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed. Recipe adapted from a house in the hills blog..
Cover and pulse each batch until crumbly and mixture resembles the texture of couscous. Drain, then rinse under cold water and toss with olive oil. For the cauliflower as couscous, core the cauliflower and divide it into florets. Download Cauliflower couscous stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Cauliflower Couscous with Roasted Almonds and Apricots.