Beer Bird BBQ Chicken.
You can have Beer Bird BBQ Chicken using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer Bird BBQ Chicken
- Prepare of Braai / BBQ Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 medium of whole chicken.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chicken spices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 can of beer.
Beer Bird BBQ Chicken instructions
- Get the coals alight in the Weber braai or kettle braai. Make sure your coals are isolated to the sides and ensure there is enough airflow to maintain good heat for about 2 hours..
- Remove the packaging around the chicken and the giblets inside the chicken. Mount the chicken over the beer and secure it over an oven pan with a layer of foil over the pan. Mix your preferred spices and olive oil in a small bowl. Smear the spices in and around the chicken. Be generous..
- When your coals are ready, place the pan on top of the grill. Close the lid, and make sure the vents on the lid are closed. Double check there is enough ventilation at the bottom of the Weber..
- Leave the chicken for an hour and a half. Remove and slice as desired..