Cajun Boiled Peanuts.
You can have Cajun Boiled Peanuts using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Boiled Peanuts
- It’s 5 quart of pot.
- You need as needed of water.
- It’s 4 of chicken bouillon cubes.
- It’s 1 (24 oz.) of bag raw peanuts.
- Prepare 4 oz of bottle liquid crab boil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 2 handfuls of Slap ya Mama.
- It’s 3 of smoked jalapeno.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves smashed.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
Cajun Boiled Peanuts step by step
- Pour bag of peanuts into 5 quart pot.
- Fill pot of peanuts with water leaving 2 inches at the rim.
- Place cover of pot upside down over peanuts and soak overnight.
- Pour the water out and rinse the peanuts a couple of times and fill the pot back up with water all but 2 inches.
- Bring to a boil add chicken bouillon and reduce to a simmer on the stove top.
- Add half the bottle of crab boil one handful Slap ya mama half a Tbspn cayenne pepper and the bay leaves and simmer for 3 hours.
- Add the other half bottle of liquid crab boil and the other handful of Slap ya Mama the rest of the cayenne pepper, along with the garlic and the jalapeno and simmer another 3 hours tasting one every so often to your liking.
- You don't want them mushy so after 6 hours they are done! Turn off the heat and let them cool in the pot to soak up more flavor….They are Spicy !!ENJOY !!!😋.