Chicken Skewer In Sichuan Peppercorn Salt Rub.
You can cook Chicken Skewer In Sichuan Peppercorn Salt Rub using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Skewer In Sichuan Peppercorn Salt Rub
- Prepare 12 of skewers.
- You need 2 of chicken breast or thigh.
- Prepare of marinate.
- Prepare 4 clove of pounded garlic.
- Prepare 6 of small pounded shallot.
- You need 2 of pounded thumbs size ginger.
- You need 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chicken powder /bouillon.
- It’s of dry spice.
- You need 1 tbsp of sichuan pepper salt please refer to my recipe.
- It’s 2 tsp of fine chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
Chicken Skewer In Sichuan Peppercorn Salt Rub instructions
- Thinly slice chicken into strips.
- Marinate chicken.
- Marinate chicken for 10 minutes.
- Skewer the marinated chicken and don't over crowded it.
- Grill or bake it.
- On a oiled foil layer the skewered chicken in batches.
- Bake it at 200C /400F for 8 to 10 minute then turn over and sprinkle dry spice and bake for another 7 minute.
- Turn over and sprinkle again and bake for another 1 minute then serve.