Taco salad. Easy Healthy Taco Salad Recipe With Ground Beef – If you're looking for how to make an easy taco salad recipe, try this low carb, healthy taco salad with ground beef. Taco Salad is crispy, crunchy and colorful! Crisp lettuce is topped with a zesty seasoned ground beef, crunchy tortilla chips and all of our favorite taco toppings.
The salad is served with a fried flour tortilla shell stuffed with shredded iceberg lettuce and topped with diced tomatoes, shredded Cheddar cheese, sour cream, guacamole. This Taco Salad is quick, flavorful, hearty, a total breeze to make and it's a dinner everyone can agree on both young and old alike! It doesn't take much to make a satisfying meal and this simple salad is. You can cook Taco salad using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco salad
- You need 1 of Tortilla.
- You need 1 tsp of Oil.
- It’s of Chicken boneless cubes 1 cup.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper 1/4 tsp each.
- You need of Capsicum green half chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sweet thai chilli sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hot sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s of Bell peppers 1/2 each chopped(yellow and red).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sweet corns.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red kidney beans.
- It’s of Onions 1 chopped.
- It’s of Tomatoe 1 chopped.
- Prepare of Ice beg 1/2 cup torn with hands.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Mayo.
- It’s 1 tsp of Zeera crushed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt and black pepper 1/2 tsp each.
- You need of Corriander leaves 1 tbsp.
- You need 3 tbsp of Cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chilli sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need of Onions, capsicum and green chillies all very finely chopped 1 tsp each.
Taco Salad is a great and easy side dish to bring to your next cookout, party, or potluck, or even to just serve for dinner! One of the greatest strains on my marriage is my husband's complete and utter lack. What makes this taco salad so darn good is that it holds up to even the most elaborate restaurant taco salads. That's because we thought of all the small-but-worth-it upgrades — like tossing cilantro in with.
Taco salad instructions
- Take a tortilla, invert over a baking bowl and grease it well and bake it till crispy and golden. Bake at 180 degrees for 3 to 5 minutes..
- Marinate chicken with salt, black pepper, sweet thai chilli sauce, hot sauce and cook with 1 tsp oil till tender and dry. Cool and use..
- Mix mayo, olive oil, zeera, corriander leaves, salt and black pepper together..
- Put all veggies in a bowl and add in chicken too. Mix in dressing..
- Before serving put taco in a serving platter, put the salad an top with sour cream and salsa and serve at once..
- For sour cream mix cream and vinegar together..
- For salsa mix in chilli sauce, vinegar, onions, capsicum and green chillies together..
This delicious Turkey Taco Salad is perfect to meal prep, to make ahead for lunch for the week! This Taco Salad recipe is everyone's' favorite ground beef (or turkey!) tacos in salad form. It's bursting with bold, satisfying Tex-Mex flavors and layers of fresh, creamy, crunchy textures. This Taco Salad recipe is made with ground beef, chopped lettuce and all your favorite toppings, including nacho-flavored Doritos tortilla chips! This Taco Salad recipe is the absolute best!