Wiener Sausage Bears for Bento.
You can cook Wiener Sausage Bears for Bento using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Wiener Sausage Bears for Bento
- It’s 2 of Wiener sausage (I recommend using a skinless type).
- You need 1 dash of Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 dash of Nori seaweed.
- Prepare 1 dash of Deep fried pasta (spaghetti).
- It’s 1 dash of Mayonnaise.
Wiener Sausage Bears for Bento step by step
- Put the sausages in boiling water and cook. Cut them down to the height of the bento box. The bits in front will be used for the ears..
- Cut the ears out of 5 mm thick pieces of sausage. (I used a cutter bought at a 100 yen shop.).
- Deep fry the pasta. Cut a piece of long pasta into pieces, and deep fry until light brown in a little oil. Drain off excess oil..
- Stick the ears on pieces of pasta..
- Make small holes in the main sausage pieces with a piece of leftover pasta, and stick the ears in the holes..
- Cut out the eyes and nose out of the nori seaweed using a nori punch. Cut the oval shaped mouth out of the cheese using a toothpick. Stick the nori and cheese on the sausage using mayonnaise as glue..