Homemade Hamburger Helper.
You can have Homemade Hamburger Helper using 8 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef, drained.
- You need 1/2 bottle of or 8oz Ragu double cheddar sauce.
- It’s 1 jar of milk and water, half milk and half water, use the ragu jar,plus a little more if needed.
- Prepare 2 of beef bullion cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of macaroni or noodles, uncooked.
- You need 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded American cheese.
- It’s of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders.
Homemade Hamburger Helper step by step
- Brown and drain ground beef. Season. Add ragu and milk and water, bullion cubes, and noodles or macaroni. Simmer on med low covered until macaroni is tender. Stir occasionally and add more liquid if necessary. Add sour cream and cheese and melt in. Season more if needed..