You can have Mexican Salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Salad
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded lettuce.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained.
- It’s of Three-quarter cup tomatoes, seeded and diced.
- It’s Half of cup green onions, diced.
- It’s 1/8 cup of cilantro, stemmed and chopped.
- Prepare Half of cup tortilla chips, black corn are especially good.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of guacamole (see posted recipe).
- You need 1/3 cups of sour cream.
- You need 1 pinch of cumin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chili's (or to taste).
Mexican Salad instructions
- Thomas S, Reims, tomatoes, cilantro, onions and chips in a bowl.
- Blend guacamole, sour cream and cumin. Pour over salad, toss to coat do not use this mixture on the salad too early it will make it we ought and goes soggy the best time is just before you serve..