Rice Gratin with Easy Homemade Bechamel Sauce.
You can cook Rice Gratin with Easy Homemade Bechamel Sauce using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rice Gratin with Easy Homemade Bechamel Sauce
- You need of Ketchup Rice.
- Prepare 5 of rice bowls full Plain cooked rice.
- It’s 6 of to 8 tablespoons Ketchup.
- It’s 3 of Green peppers.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 3 of Wiener sausages.
- Prepare 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare of Bechamel (White) Sauce:.
- You need 70 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Cake flour.
- You need 1 liter of Milk.
- You need 2 of Soup stock cubes.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 2 of handfuls Pizza cheese.
Rice Gratin with Easy Homemade Bechamel Sauce instructions
- Start by making the ketchup rice. Finely chop the onion and peppers. Slice the sausages. Put butter in a pan and start stir frying the onion..
- When the onion is cooked, add all the other rice ingredients and stir fry. When the soup cube is well crushed, add the rice and mix well. Add the ketchup and mix again, and the rice is done..
- Distribute evenly in gratin or individual baking dishes..
- Make the bechamel sauce: Put the butter in a wok, and when it's melted, add flour. When it's well incorporated, add the milk and soup cube, and heat while stirring constantly!.
- As you keep mixing, the sauce will thicken. When the sauce starts to bubble, turn the heat down and add the cheese. Season salt and pepper and it's done..
- You'll end up with a beautiful, rich homemade bechamel sauce like this. Please try using it for gratin, stew and many other things..
- Pour plenty of sauce over the rice filled dishes from Step 3. Top with vegetables of your choice, sprinkle grated cheese and panko, and bake in an oven or toaster oven until browned..
- Creamy, rich and delicious! Homemade rice dishes au gratin are the best..