Laksa (rice noodle soup).
You can have Laksa (rice noodle soup) using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Laksa (rice noodle soup)
- It’s 200 gram of dried pasta Noodle.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 2 of Salam leave (bay leave).
- You need 1 stalk of lemon grass, bruised.
- It’s 250 gram of seafood marinara.
- It’s 1 1/2 of litter coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shredded coconut, roasted until golden brown, pounded.
- It’s 200 gram of bean sprouts, tailed, balanced, drained.
- Prepare 3 of boiled eggs, shelled, cut into 6 pieces.
- You need 2-3 of fried shallot.
- You need 50 gram of basil leave (optional).
- It’s 50 gram of coriander leave.
- It’s of Spices (ground).
- You need 1 tablespoon of coriander, roasted.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- You need 2 teaspoon of chopped galangal.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of chopped turmeric.
- You need 3 of candlenuts, roasted.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Laksa (rice noodle soup) step by step
- Blanch the dried pasta with hot water until tender drain then set aside..
- Heat the oil and sauted ground spices, Salam leaves and lemon grass until fragrant..
- Add seafood marinara and coconut milk and pounded coconut. Bring to boil and stir occasionally to prevent the coconut milk from curdling..
- How to serve ; arange pasta Noodle, bean sprouts, slice eggs in bowl. Pour hot gravy to cover these and sprinkle with fried shallots and basil or coriander leave..
- Serve with sambal and shrimp cracker.