Skinny Taco Salad. This delicious Turkey Taco Salad is perfect to meal prep, to make ahead for lunch for the week! This Skinny Taco Salad recipe is full of great color and flavor, and tossed with a Skinny Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette. Quick and easy taco salad in a jar makes a healthy, filling lunch on the go.
My husband has been in a huge salad kick recently and I am not the type who can just eat a boring salad over and over again. Here's an example of an easy healthy taco salad I made for lunch yesterday. Search instead for Skinny taco salad. You can have Skinny Taco Salad using 20 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Skinny Taco Salad
- You need of skinny taco salad ingredients:.
- You need 1 head of Romaine lettuce, washed and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, peeled, pitted and diced.
- You need 2 cups of cherry or grape tomatoes, halved (if desired).
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh cilantro leaves, loosely packed.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I used the 2% lowfat cheese).
- You need 1 cup of tortilla strips.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of whole kernel corn, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of black olives, drained.
- You need half of a small red onion, halved and thinly sliced.
- You need of skinny cilantro lime dressing ingredients:.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh cilantro, loosely packed.
- You need 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of lime juice.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of honey (optional sweetener).
- You need 1/4 tsp. of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp. of freshly-ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
This Healthy Taco Salad recipe uses seasoned ground turkey, black beans, avocado, and corn. Homemade Greek yogurt salsa dressing finishes off this easy, delicious, low carb salad recipe. Be the first to review this recipe. Brown the turkey and prepare with taco seasoning per package directions.
Skinny Taco Salad step by step
- TO MAKE THE SALAD: Toss all salad ingredients together until combined, or serve "rainbow-style" lined up on top of the lettuce. Drizzle and toss with honey lime vinaigrette and serve..
- TO MAKE THE DRESSING: Add cilantro, orange juice, lime juice, honey, cumin, salt and pepper to a food processor or blender and pulse until combined. Gradually stream in the olive oil while pulsing until combined..
This taco salad recipe is the perfect lunch addition to your regular routine. In a skillet over medium high heat, add ground beef and taco season. This chopped taco salad recipe is the best! Chopped Taco Mason Jar Salad via Organize Yourself Skinny – Pack these for a delicious. "Skinny" Chicken Tacos. Skinny Taco Soup is jam packed with flavor and texture and is a comforting hearty meal your whole family will love!