Black Bean and Corn Salsa. Made with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, pepper, and avocado, this salsa has the most amazing balance of textures in a great presentation. All Reviews for Heather's Cilantro, Black Bean, and Corn Salsa. I'm a high school football coach who also likes to cook and garden.
And you can easily turn it into a meal with a few additions so it's worth keeping it in mind if your kitchen needs a kickstart. I think it tastes best when accompanied by a.. Salsa Chicken with Black Beans and Corn recipe is cheesy and delicious, made with boneless chicken breast, black beans, corn and salsa topped with I'm also pumped that Weight Watcher's new Freestyle Plan included beans, chicken and corn in their list of Zero Smart Point foods, which. You can cook Black Bean and Corn Salsa using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Prepare 1 of Orange pepper.
- You need 2 large of green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of jalapeno pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of scallions chopped.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- It’s 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 bunch of cilantro.
- Prepare 1 can of white corn.
- Prepare 3 large of ears of corn.
- You need 2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
This Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is the perfect make-ahead Game Day appetizer or snack OR pile it on tacos, baked potatoes, nachos, quesadillas You will also love that this Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is make ahead friendly. You can assemble it in advance then bring it out when it's time to serve. Easy black bean corn salsa recipe with black beans, corn, bell peppers, onion, avocado, cilantro, jalapeno, and fresh lime. My co-manager, Kris, contributed her black bean corn salsa recipe to the deli and I'll never forget how that stuff flew off the shelves!
Black Bean and Corn Salsa instructions
- Depending on how much dip you need, 3 – 6 ears of corn grilled or boiled and cut off the cob 1 can of white corn 3 tomatoes 2 green peppers 1 Orange pepper 1 red pepper 1 jalapeno pepper 1/2 cup of scallions chopped 1 avocado Juice from 2 limes Fresh Cilantro chopped 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed 1 or 2 tsp crushed red pepper Mix it all together, let chill for 1 hour and enjoy with tostitos!.
It's light, soooo flavorful, and loaded with. The base of this salsa is a combination of black beans and fresh corn kernels; plus, it gets its kicks from cumin, the chile, and splashes of fresh lime juice. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, and red onion for good measure, and you'll have a bowl of the best summer salsa we've ever tasted. I mixed together black beans, sweet corn, green onions, garlic, tomatoes, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime. I love how fresh and filling this salsa is.