You can cook Homemade Sliders using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Sliders
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground chuck.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 10 of yeast rolls see my recipe for cheddarwurst in a blanket.
- You need To taste of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare To taste of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt for the onions.
- You need 1-1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Homemade Sliders instructions
- Heat a skillet.
- Season the ground chuck.
- Mix it well form small patties make them thin and wide, because they will shrink as they cook..
- Turn as needed.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil.
- Repeat as needed till all patties are done.
- Slice the onion.
- Add to the beef drippings.
- Fry till soft.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil and season with the seasoned salt.
- Get the yeast rolls out of the oven. Add a bit of butter and kosher salt on top..
- Split the yeast rolls and add the patties.
- Add onions.
- Add the mustard and ketchup.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.