Homemade Corn Dogs.
You can cook Homemade Corn Dogs using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Homemade Corn Dogs
- Prepare 2/3 cups of cornmeal.
- You need 1/3 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 8-10 of Hotdogs.
Homemade Corn Dogs instructions
- Combine cornmeal, flour and salt. Add milk, egg, and oil. Mix well. Insert skewer into hot dogs..
- Coat with additional flour first, then dip into cornmeal mixture. Fry a few at a time in deep, hot oil (375 degrees) until golden brown..