shrimp taco salad. In a large bowl, combine beans, salad greens, tomato, shrimp and tortilla strips. Just before serving, whisk dressing and pour over salad; sprinkle with cheese and toss to coat. In a glass baking dish, combine shrimp and half the dressing.
Serve it with some tortilla chips and this salad is unforgettable! This is how you do shrimp tacos in salad form. All the very best elements — juicy, spice-dusted shrimp, crisp cabbage slaw, tangy crema, and creamy avocado — come together in one big bowl to form a seriously feel-good dinner salad that's crisp, spicy, and fresh all at once. You can have shrimp taco salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of shrimp taco salad
- You need 3 of ears fresh corn, shucked.
- Prepare 2 medium of zucchini, thinly sliced at angle.
- You need 1 lb of shelled and deveined lg. shrimp.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fresh lime juice, from 2 limes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 cup of 1/2" watermelon chunks.
- It’s 3/4 cup of crushed corn chips.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cilantro leaves.
Toss in the shrimp and immediately season with the taco seasoning. In a large bowl, combine the lettuce, shrimp, tomatoes, jalpeño, red onion, cilantro, avocado, salt, and lime juice, and mix until the salad is well-combined. Shrimp Taco Salad ~ today's main course salad is just about as inviting as a salad can get with jumbo Mexican spiced grilled shrimp, homemade tortilla strips, house pickled red onions, and all the fixings on a bed of zesty red cabbage slaw. Place the shrimp in a shallow bowl.
shrimp taco salad step by step
- prepare grill.
- grill corn 8 to 10 mins, or until lightly charred. grill zucchini 6 to 8 min, or until light charred and tender. grill shrimp 2 to 4 min, or until opaque throughout..
- in sm. bowl whisk together oil, lime juice, pepper sauce, cumin, coriander, and 1/4 tsp. salt..
- cut kernals off ears of corn. arrange zucchini and avacado on platter. top with corn, shrimp, and watermelon. salad can be made ahead to this point and refrigerated, covered, up to 4 hours. to serve, sprinkle with corn, chip crumbs, and drizzle with dressing. top with cilantro..
Reserve the remaining lime juice mixture; set aside. Lightly coat corn with cooking spray. Place shrimp kebabs and corn on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Shrimp Taco Salad with the perfect Southwestern Dressing! This salad is perfect for summertime, bursting with flavor and a little spice.