Bak Choy With Carrot. As miso is a gut healthy food, I share with you my vegan recipe with baby bak choy and carrot steam cooked in a fermented miso sesame garlic dressing. Bok choy sauteed with carrots and beets is seasoned with cardamom for a colorful side dish to any main dish. Bok choy tastes great raw, like a milder, juicier cousin to raw cabbage.
Crisp, fresh, and loaded with flavor, this Bok Choy Recipe is guaranteed to be your new favorite side dish! Glistening with an addictive garlic and ginger. Make this as a side dish or add protein for a full meal. You can have Bak Choy With Carrot using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bak Choy With Carrot
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dice shallots.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dice garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water or stock.
- It’s 1 of small grated carrots.
- You need of bak choy.
- You need 2 cup of bak choy stem.
- It’s 2 cup of bak choy leaf.
- You need of seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Optional add on.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Of Xiao Sing Wine.
DIRECTIONS Cut bok choy in half lengthwise. Add bokchoy to the bowl with the apple and carrot. Bok choy is one of my all time favourite greens. I often cook a big pile with just a little garlic, ginger, and a splash of soy sauce.
Bak Choy With Carrot step by step
- With oil saute dice garlic and shallot with the stem of the bak choy for 1 minutes.
- Add the bak choy leaf and water then cover lid for another 1 minute.
- Add salt and light soy sauce (with coo sing wine if using) and mix well then add grated carrot and let it simmer for another 2 minutes with lid cover.
But when I was chopping some bok choy up the other day, I started munching on it raw, and holy smokes, it was super delicious raw too! Garlic Parmesan Baked Carrot Fries. pineapple. 鳳梨. carrot. 胡蘿蔔. tomato. 番茄. bak choy. How to Make Carrot, Cucumber, Bok Choy and Raw Potato Juice. Prepare your vegetables for juicing by washing and scrubbing as described above. Once your vegetables are prepared start with the carrots (the densest vegetable in this recipe), followed by the softer bok choy.