Roasted Duck Curry.
You can have Roasted Duck Curry using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Duck Curry
- It’s 1 of duck breast ,roasted.
- It’s 2/3 tbsp of red chili paste.
- Prepare 1/3 tbsp of palm sugar.
- It’s 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- You need 3 of kaffir lime leaves,thinny sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper,thinny sliced.
- It’s 4 each of mushroom.
- It’s 2 of lychee , from can or fresh.
- Prepare 4 of small pieces of pineapple.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fishsauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil to fry chilli paste.
- It’s 1 of eggplants,chopped.
- You need 2 of pepper corn,halves.
- It’s 250 ml of coconut milk.
Roasted Duck Curry step by step
- If you have store bought roasted duck,just sliced or tear it to bite size ..if not here i use pan grilled instead ..season duck breast with salt and pepper.
- Sear skin side on hot pan ,medium heat wait until it turn golden brown.
- Thinny slice duck breast,ready to use.
- Now slice kaffir lime leaves,red pepper,prepare other ingredients ready to cook.
- Set cooking pan or pot on low heat ,add oil ,stir fry chilli paste until fragrance ,add little coconut milk to protect from burning.
- Keep stirring until the paste is shinny.
- Add duck,stir until fragrance.
- Seasoning ,with fish sauce ,palm sugar,sugar,add mushroom,eggplants ,lychee,pineapple ,pepper corn,follow with coconut milk.
- Let it cook all well on medium heat about 10 mins ,add sweet basils ,red chilli,kaffir lime leaves ,heat off.
- Serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).