Tinklee's BBQ/Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob. Great summer corn doesn't get much easier than our Oven-Roasted Corn on the Cob recipe. Whether you purchase white or yellow, sweet corn is so deliciously crisp and tender that it can be cut fresh from the cob and added to dishes without being cooked. The easiest method for cooking corn on the cob. roasting it in the oven!
No prep time! "The oven roasted corn was fantastic! I think it would be perfect especially for a large group, when using an oven would be easier than finding big Homemade BBQ Sauce. I took that corn out of the oven, peeled back the husk and sunk my teeth into super sweet, crunchy yet tender, juicy corn on the cob! You can have Tinklee's BBQ/Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tinklee's BBQ/Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob
- It’s 6 of ears of corn.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter- softened.
- You need 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 6 of sheets of foil.
This will be the way I prepare my corn on the cob for now on!!! Remove corn from water and shake off excess. Serve with the BBQ Butter and/or Herb Butter. Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob.
Tinklee's BBQ/Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob instructions
- Preheat bbq or oven to 350ºF/180ºC.
- Shuck and clean corn.
- Mix butter and all other ingredients till well blended.
- Spread butter on corn, then seal up in foil, sealing edges real good.
- Cut 1 piece of foil for each ear of corn, to be able to wrap and seal each one up, once ready to bbq/bake.
- Place on grill/oven for 30 minutes, till corn is nice and tender.
- For cheesy corn, add shredded cheese right after you open the foil.
You can make oven roasted foil wrapped corn on the cob like this. Store it in an airtight container in the freezer or use it in one of these recipes Very easy to do; great results. Of course, you can sprinkle any of your favorite seasonings on the corn after buttering. Remove husks and silks from corn. Butter corn and wrap in foil.