Hamburger stuffed with green peppers. Cut off the tops of green peppers; discard seeds and membranes. Stuff peppers with hamburger. with peppers in crockpot. Combine hamburger and ground pork and mix with salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, and. clean out the green peppers.
View top rated Hamburger stuffed green peppers recipes with ratings and reviews. My family especially enjoys this dish in the summer when fresh tomatoes and green peppers are readily available. This recipe was given to me by my mother-in-law, they always ask me to make it for them! You can have Hamburger stuffed with green peppers using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hamburger stuffed with green peppers
- You need As needed of Hamburger meet.
- You need 1 of pck Japanese Green pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Flour.
- You need of <Sauce>.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 100 ml of Water.
Pour a small amount of water into the bottom of the baking dish and drizzle the peppers with a little olive oil. Hamburger Steak With Peppers And Onions Recipes. Hamburger PieBetter Homes and Gardens. salt, black pepper, green beans, lean ground. Stuffed green peppers make an easy meal anytime.
Hamburger stuffed with green peppers instructions
- Wash the green pepper before cut and wipe these. Cut green peppers in half lengthwise; discard seeds and membranes..
- Put these in a Zip bag (Plastic bag) and 1 tbsp flour. Shake it well. Drop extra flour on green peppers..
- Put the hamburger meat into each green peppers..
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a frying pan, put in the stuffed green peppers with the hamburger meat down..
- When all of the meat become browned, add Sauce. Lid and steam cooked for 5 minutes..
My twins, Anne Parker and Leigh Harper, used to eat them right Fill your peppers with the hamburger mixture. (If you are using the tomato sauce pour it over the filled peppers. Some people like a lot of tomato taste. Add tomatoes from the can (save the juice), paprika, garlic and corn. Stir together, then add raw rice. Cut green pepper in half, removing seeds, and place one half in bottom of the double-boiler top pan.