Momma's epic barbeque chicken. I then basted it over the cooked chicken and then put the chicken on the outdoor grill just to crisp it up and give it that authentic "barbeque" feel. For the complete recipe Spicy BBQ Poultry Marinade recipe go to. Chicken marinated in a flavourful barbecue sauce, roasted in an oven and served with some more barbecue sauce.
Barbeque chicken is now easy to make indoors and all year round when you use an air fryer. Coat chicken pieces with paprika, garlic powder, and salt and cook in the air fryer, then slather in barbeque sauce and cook for a few minutes more to produce a barbeque chicken that tastes like you cooked it. Whisk together all ingredients in a medium bowl. You can have Momma's epic barbeque chicken using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Momma's epic barbeque chicken
- It’s 5 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 cup of barbecue sauce.
- Prepare of pink himikayan salt.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper.
Place chicken or pork in slow cooker, pour water and Barbeque Sauce (recipe below) over meat. The chicken should all be in a single layer with a little space between them. If additional space is needed, use the second baking sheet. Warm the reserved barbeque sauce in a small saucepan over low heat.
Momma's epic barbeque chicken step by step
- Boil chicken drumsticks for 30 minutes.
- Salt and pepper the outside of the drumsticks.
- Turn grill on to low and place drumsticks on colder parts of the grill (I.e. away from the flames).
- Cook for about 15 minutes on each side, until you've got a slight char on the outside.
- Slather both sides of chicken with your favorite barbeque sauce.
- Grill for another 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve and enjoy, I like to serve it with a salad, corn and baked potatoes.
Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve immediately. Does anyone have a good recipe for barbeque chicken that doesn't require baking for a long time in the oven. It is so hot here that I'm trying to Sorry I am not going to be of much help. My grandmother, when she cooked, would cut her chicken up and put it in a pan and make it on the stove top that way. Run Fast, Eat Clean, Live Messy!