Luqaimat Famous Arabic Dessert by Pam(my version)….
You can cook Luqaimat Famous Arabic Dessert by Pam(my version)… using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Luqaimat Famous Arabic Dessert by Pam(my version)…
- You need 2 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of powdered milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of custard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt and sugar.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- You need 2 cup of warm water or more.
- Prepare of extra….
- Prepare 1 of dates dip or syrup.
- Prepare 1 liter of cooking oil(its a deep fry).
Luqaimat Famous Arabic Dessert by Pam(my version)… instructions
- sift all the dry ingredients…pour in a mixing bowl adding the egg and 1 cup of water.using a ballon wisk mix it untill well incorporated or untill you reach the batter like pancake batter(you can add more warm water if the batter is too thick or flour if too loose…thts why i write 2 cups of warm water)…
- cover and place in a warm place and wait untill double its bulk..
- in medium fire heat the oil(its deep fry)while heating the oil mix the batter again…when the oil gets hot using your hands drop batter like round bite size or u can use spoon to drop it..
- with constant stirring (to prevent from burning)cook it like 1 min or untill like golden brown.drain on papper towel.repeat the same procedure to the rest of the batter..
- serve hot and drizzled dates dip or syrup.enjoy!!!.