Independence Day special fruit custard.
You can cook Independence Day special fruit custard using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Independence Day special fruit custard
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of custard powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of slices of chopped fresh fruit according to season.
- It’s 2 drops of green colour.
- You need 2 drops of orange colour.
- You need some of sugar colour balls for garnish.
Independence Day special fruit custard instructions
- In half cup cold milk add custard powder and mix.
- Rest milk put on flame when it boils add mixture of milk and custard powder stir continuously other wise it sticks in the bottom of the pan.
- Now add sugar and rest for cool now divided into two parts in first part add green colour.
- In second part add orange colour keep it in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Now in a glass pour green custard then chopped fresh fruit seasonal now add orange custard.
- Garnish with colour sweet balls and keep in refrigerator for chill.
- Enjoy the three colour fruit custard.