Bbq tikka with grilled corns. Today I'm going to make very special recipe "Chicken Tikka" BBQ Style which spicy and delicious. Remove the husks and eat on the cob or remove the kernels. Serve with the BBQ Butter and/or Herb Butter.
This recipe is for hot, buttery and spicy corn. Fresh and naturally sweet corn is a wonderful side dish for both children and adults at barbecues. Learn the secret sauce for making the perfect Korean BBQ short ribs! You can cook Bbq tikka with grilled corns using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bbq tikka with grilled corns
- Prepare of Chicken tikka pieces 4.
- It’s 1 tsp of Meat tenderizer.
- It’s 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Zeera crushed.
- You need 2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger/garlic paste.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 4 of Corns.
- You need of Oil as required.
Fortunately grilling corn is easy, and keeps your kitchen clean! When cooking ears of corn on the grill you have several options, but if you want to Grill the corn over medium heat with the lid closed. Cook each side until the husk is a crispy brown to slightly black. The insides are protected by the layers of.
Bbq tikka with grilled corns step by step
- Make cuts in tikka pieces..
- In a bowl put all the marinade spices that includes salt, meat tenderizer, red chilli powder, zeera crushed, garam masala, ginger and garlic paste, yogurt and vinegar..
- Apply it over tikka pieces for 2 hours at least..
- Bbq over hot coals and in between brush it with oil..
- Boil corns and then grill them lightly along with the tikka..
Paneer Tikka (Grilled Indian Cheese Skewers). Skewer the paneer, onion and bell-pepper. The secret to grilling a corned beef is to make sure you've soaked it well enough to pull out the salt before you put it on the grill. A wide variety of grilling corn bbq options are available to you, such as grill type, metal type, and feature. For grilled corn, you want the freshest corn possible.