Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili.
You can have Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili
- It’s of Chili Ingredients.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Lean ground beef of choice.
- It’s 2 of Green Peppers (diced).
- Prepare 2 of Red Peppers (diced).
- It’s 2 large of Poblano Peppers (diced).
- It’s 1 large of Onion, chopped.
- You need 2 of containers of Roasted Red Hummus.
- It’s 2 can of Tri Colored Beans (drained).
- Prepare 2 can of tomato paste.
- It’s 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of Ripe Avocados.
- Prepare 2 of Squeezed Limes.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of bunch of Cilantro.
- It’s 3 packages of chili powder.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of seasoning salt.
- You need of crushed red pepper.
- It’s of ground cumin.
- It’s 1 packages of Crackers.
- It’s 1 packages of Cheese of choice.
Trav's Spicy Beef Hummus Chili instructions
- I used a Crockpot for this recipe, but a large pot will work also. Prepare something large for it all to go into..
- Brown meat, add to pot..
- Open all cans of tomato paste and diced tomatoes, do not drain and add to pot..
- Drain cans of beans and add to pot..
- Use a spoon and add hummus to pot..
- Finely dice all peppers, avocados, and onion and add to pot..
- Add brown sugar to pot..
- Finely dice cilantro and add to pot..
- Squeeze juices of two limes into pot and stir..
- Add three packages of Chili Powder and the rest of the seasonings to taste. I put "to taste" in case you prefer more or less of something. I love cumin and crushed red pepper so I was heavy on both..
- Let it cook! I had mine in the Crockpot for approximately 6 hours and it was great!.
- Add shredded cheese of choice and crackers to finish it off, enjoy!.