Green Enchilada Casserole. Everything You Love About Chicken Enchiladas And Casseroles Combined Into One Tasty Dinner Dish. This Simple Recipe Is A Crowd Pleaser And Will Become One Of Your Weekly Dinner Rotations. It doesn't get any easier than these chicken enchiladas, they're creamy, cheesy and perfect!
My family loves green chili chicken enchiladas. But all that frying, filling and rolling tortillas can take That is why I love this green chili chicken enchilada casserole. It tastes just like the enchiladas you. You can have Green Enchilada Casserole using 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Enchilada Casserole
- Prepare 6 of flour tortillas; halved.
- You need 28 oz of green chile enchilada sauce.
- It’s 1 lb of leftover beef taco meat.
- It’s 1 C of guacamole.
- It’s 1/2 C of super sweet corn.
- It’s 1 C of cooked spanish rice.
- It’s 1/2 C of salsa verde.
- You need 1/2 C of spicy queso dip.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- You need 4 oz of queso fresco; crumbled.
Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole. green enchilada sauce corn tortillas chicken breast shredded cheese sour cream vegetable oil. Chicken enchilada casserole :: simple & delicious :: cook with me. But this creative recipe for Green Chile and Chicken Mock Enchilada Casserole is a lower-carb option than most enchilada casseroles of this type. This is a personal favorite because it's so easy to throw together!
Green Enchilada Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Spray a medium sized casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Choose a circular dish that three halfed tortillas will cover the bottom without any gaps..
- Lay three tortillas down in the casserole dish. Spread them so they overlap slightly, and cover the bottom of the dish..
- Spread 1/4 of the enchilada sauce across the tortillas..
- Spread the beef across the bottom..
- Spread the guacamole atop the beef..
- Spread 3 more halved tortillas atop the guacamole. Spread another 1/4 of the enchilada sauce across the tortillas..
- Spread the rice, salsa verde, and corn atop..
- Top with three more tortilla halves. Spread 1/4 of the sauce across the tortillas..
- Spread spicy queso dip. Squeeze the lime atop..
- Top with remaining three tortilla halves. Add remaining enchilada sauce..
- Spray aluminum foil with nonstick cooking spray. Cover. Bake for 45 min or until thoroughly reheated to atleast 165°.
- Garnish with queso fresco..
- Variations; Chihuahua cheese, pickled jalapeños, avocado, salsa, crushed pineapple, diced green chiles, cilantro, coriander seed, cumin seed, heavy cream, crema, sour cream, sofrito, fruit salsas, garlic, mexican oregano, pico de gallo, pickled red onions, cilantro relish, arugula, spinach, black beans, pinto beans, grilled pineapple,.
- Roasted poblano or bell peppers, chorizo, nopales, chipotle, cumin, jicama, lemon, mango, parsley, pomegranate, pumpkin, tomato, zucchini.
This enchilada casserole is way easier than rolling up individual enchiladas! My daughter is a bit of a wimp when it comes to spice, so I used mild green chiles in this one. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada CasseroleNew Mexico Nomad. Chicken Enchilada Casserole With Cream Of Chicken Soup Recipes. Every time I serve this dish, I get satisfied reviews—even from my father, who I used Rotel tomatoes with green chilies instead of adding salsa.using the one cup as you would salsa.